Welcome to the Ramada Birmingham North - Cannock
Our website is undergoing maintenance keep your eyes open for our new and revamped website with exciting offers.
Enjoy a stay at our striking and contemporary hotel which is situated right next to the M6 motorway, and not too far away from the UK’s second city, Birmingham.
The Ramada Birmingham North hotel doesn't fail to impress, as it towers twelve stories over Cannock Chase and is a perfect location for people to meet from all over the country. Whether you are travelling here for a business meeting with other delegates of your company, or just stopping over for a night away, we can guarantee your stay with will be made enjoyable and comfortable. No matter what you are visiting us for, you are all welcome to make the most of our fantastic facilities. From our 24 hour Brasserie bar and restaurant* on the ground floor of our hotel, to our 11am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday Sky Bar and Café** on the very top floor, your relaxation and enjoyment is of our top priority.
- The Brasserie bar and restaurant
- Relaxing lounge in the reception area.
- 'Plas Des Legende' function suite which specialises in larger events and is available for hire.
- Our unique rotunda styled Sky Bar offers fantastic views and a glorious sunset for you to enjoy, as well as being available for hire for niche parties and weddings.
- Conference and meeting rooms which are able to cater from 2 to 200 delegates.
- Ample FREE car parking (for patrons of the hotel only.)
- 95 shower only en-suite bedrooms, many with floor to ceiling windows and all with air conditioning.
- An LCD LG TV in every room with Freeview built in.
- High speed FREE Wi-Fi.
- Small coffee and tea making facilities.
- Abundant lighting.
Like us on Facebook! - click here to go to our page.
*The Brasserie bar and restaurant is only open 24 hours to patrons of the hotel. A pre-authorisation of a credit or debit card is also required to use this facility on this basis. After 10pm, the generic hotel menu is no longer available, however a 24 hour menu is.
**The Sky Bar and Café, as previously noted, is also available to be rented for small functions and weddings. This means that it will be unavailable for access by patrons not associated with the said function or wedding on certain days. If you wish to stay with us to enjoy these facilities, please don’t hesitate to ask before booking to see if they are available to you on the dates you wish to join us.